Saturday, March 3, 2007

lost in translation

I want to make a peom but i just can't think the vest right now so i'll just write.

well.... I love it how I can f' everything up, I'm not sure how I always do it, but I do. yeah, I say one thing, and you take it another way is what most of the time what happens. And I love it how I can wait for two weeks to be at work at one time when only three hours before he changes it. ugg... I'm I suppost to be somewhere? Not one single person is online right now... where is everyone or is it just that i get left out of everything? I dont know...

2 comments:

NiCoLe said...

i have that problem alot too.... but yea- i forgot how to add a url link so i could add u to mine so yea- help me out

Alisha said...

robby plz don't be so sad! i love you! i wish i always had ways to solve yer problems but i dont and im sorry- im always here to talk to though if that helps at all.